Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

So the boys left yesterday for Wenatchee to stay for an entire week! I hope they have a great time and that they get enough snow to go sledding! I miss their little faces already :( Funny how that works, when we are all together it is too noisy, when the boys are gone it is too quiet. I would rather have noise.

Heather and I leave for the beach on Wednesday - we both are just weeks away from finals, so I am hoping we will actually have a bit of time to relax. I assume we will take movies and scrabble, but we will be working on papers and reading the whole time. I am looking forward to some time away from home, I need a little break!

Happy to report that we were done with our xmas shopping by the first week of November so we don't need to wander out into the craziness.

I am so thankful for our family, the recent approval of Ref. 71 and all of our friends. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment